Thursday, February 25, 2010

Before I head off

At this very moment I am putting my feet up and taking a break whilst Cohen is having a nap. Again this week hasn't turned out to be the week I expected but oh well that's life isn't. I just thought I would get a blog post in now as tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn I must get up and get to the airport because my dear Caroline and I are off to Canberra to see the Masterpieces from Paris.

Oh and my dear Caroline I know at some point you will be reading this post and I just want to say thank you again....I love you!

So the week has had some of the most amazing highlights and rushes of joy I have had since Cohen's birth. As you all know we are working on re lactating and things have seriously taken a turn for the positive but we still have some serious work cut out for us. So I will keep you posted on those efforts as they happen. As a result of the our re lactation efforts kicking up a notch many things on the home front have been ignored, as a lot of free access booby time has been required. Amidst this weeks efforts in the last 24 odd hours Cohen has come down with the sniffles and a cough and is now out of sorts. All things considered though he is still eager to try and latch on which is a good thing.

I haven't been able to free myself up to get to yoga or pilates again this week, as Cohen being sick and the re lactation are priorities. I also haven't had the time or right head space to try and finish my sewing project of the PJ pants, so that's on the back burner for some time next week. Hopefully Cohen will be on the mend in a few days times and I can see my way clear of my first pilates or yoga session. I also had plans this week of ensuring things were just right around home so that DH and Cohen could make the most of their time together whilst I am in Canberra but alas that has not happened either. Thankfully though DH is understanding of all this and our efforts to re lactate.

So that is over and out for me now as I have packing to do and things to take care of and make sure are in order. I also need to make the most of this afternoon when Cohen gets up from his nap. Because come tomorrow morning when I wave to DH and Cohen as I board the plane it will be my first time away from Cohen since he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...