Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Current Day

It has been hard work emotionally trying to get this blog going but I feel like we are getting somewhere now. I have been in two minds about in what direction this blog will take, and if I will continue to have it be an all encompassing look at my life. It was my intention to have this blog be about my journey through grief after loss, family and my attempts to nourish my soul through artistic and creative endevours. I have also been spending time working on some other ideas away from the aim of this blog, which I think my make for interesting reading or documentation in another blog. Well I guess its early days for this blog and other projects I am working on, so we will proceed as we are for now.......but it might be worth watching this space in time.

So far I have shared a great portion of the happenings in my life in the last 2 years that have bought me to the point of starting this blog. I know the reading thus far has probably been dark and emotional even for others to take in until now. But I do wish to start changing pace on things, as not all posts are going to be talking directly to my loss. It will however be something from time to time that will come up in my blog enteries as a point of reference to other aspects of my life at time. I attend to continue to give a fair reflection of happenings and adventures in our day to day life (not that my enteries will be daily but you know what I mean).

Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for sticking with me (although I only have 1 or 2 followers at the moment). I hope if not now in time you will enjoy dropping in from time to time to see whats going on in my Journey to Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...