Monday, February 15, 2010

Just busting!

Just a short one, I have been home for a little over an hour now, I have been up to the hospital to visit a gorgeous friend of mine and meet her baby girl. I am just busting to gush and say so many things but she is a good friend who follows my blog as I do hers. So I am going to exercise some self control as it is this wee sweet angels mummy that will be doing all the gushing just as soon as she gets a chance. But I just wanted to say that I saw the sweetest most delicate little angel this evening. I am so proud of you my darling mummy friend, your dear little poppet couldn't be luckier then to of scored such a special mummy in you. I look forward watching her grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...