Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Run for my money!

Well, well, well......look at what trouble I have on my hands.



My cheeky little monkey has been walking for about 3 weeks now, but look what he surprised us with this afternoon.



We have a climber on our hands.



Yes, yes you may laugh, but he isn't even 10 months yet he will be on the 24th. My little guy is just growing up way to quickly. It is amazing watching your child grow, but at times it feels bittersweet when they achieve things by themselves. You are so proud of them and cheer on their accomplishments, but the heartstrings a tugged at the thought that they are growing so quickly I don't need you there holding their hand for everything.

I am just so blown away by how quickly Cohen is growing and learning and doing different things every day. I am really thankful that I took the leap to do this blog as now I have documentation of my thoughts about some of things he is doing, rather then just the photo or memory.

I'll just say again I am so glad that I am able to be home with him everyday, I get to hold him and kiss and hug him whenever he needs it, and whenever I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...