Thursday, March 18, 2010

Even more.....

Even more developments to share. Since I posted the other day Cohen is no longer having a morning or mid-morning bottle of formula. Just like that and without any fuss I have been able to have him take the breast. We are still having issue with dropping his evening bottle, but I think his whole evening routine is so entrenched that any changes are not easy. However in saying that I have been able to reduce the amount of formula in his evening bottle, and he is now having more time at the boob after finishing his bottle. So in the long run we might be able to drop the evening bottle and just have the breast but we will wait and see I guess. I know some people are going to question why he would of still of been getting that many bottles a day or now breast feeds. Well I don't believe in dropping feeds or bottles if he still taking it, why force him to do something he doesn't want to do. If he is taking it he needs it and that's that and that is the way it will remain. I am sure in a very short period of time when things settle down further he will meter things out if not before his first birthday at least shortly after.

I could never of imagined that this whole re lactation effort would have turned out to be so successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...