Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Boy

It has been a very special weekend here this weekend, Cohen's 1st birthday. It is amazing how quickly a year has gone by and all that has happened in that time. My gorgeous little man has given us more joy then I could ever have imagined. He is everything we dreamed for and more, he has bucket loads of spunk and pizazz and gives me a run for my money. Not a day goes by that I don't think how lucky we are that he chose us to be his parents. I have photos below of our celebrations over the last few days. Saturday his actual birthday we had a relatively easy going day and it was all about family and we had both sets of grandparents here for a few hours for morning tea. We then got to enjoy the rest of the day with our darling with a very quick spot of shopping and a long play in the park before coming home for dinner.

Sunday, Anzac Day we met with friends and their children at a park near to us and had a lovely afternoon catching up with some of those dear to us. Cohen got very spoilt for his first birthday....more so from everyone else rather then us I think. We only spent $15 on him buying 2 books and a mini plastic golf club set. Anyways I hope you enjoy some of the pics!











Happy Birthday my darling boy.....I love you baby!

1 comment:

  1. Wow hun the photo's are amazing!!! Thanks for making me a blubbering mess. (as usual!) It looks like you guys had an amazing time and I wish we were there to share it with the 3 of you. Just know that we were there in heart and spirit. He just looks soooo happy in the photo's and so do you!!!
    (And the is a very snazy outfit he is wearing! hehe)
    I love you so much Trudie and I miss you like no words can explain. Take care my dear of you and Ben and Cohen. And please send my love to your boys too!
    xoxoxo
    Forever your dragonfly sister...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...