Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Angel Day

A friend sent me an email today and in that email were these words:

An angel wrote in the book of life, my babies dates of birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book, too beautiful for Earth.

Today is 2 years to the day that my sweet Elle & Meg become angels. I have handled today better then I expected in light of everything else that is whirling around for us at the moment. I think because I have spent the better part of the last 5 or so days in such an emotional state I just don't have the energy for more tears and disruption now. It has been a hard enough time having everything that has been happening going on, the girls angel day today and having the energy in light of everything else to run after a 1 year old who is into everything without exception or break.

So in light of all that Cohen and I had probably the best day today we have been able to manage in the last week. Cohen has been in an especially giggly, smiley, cuddly mood today so I got even more special time with him today which has been really nice given the significance of today for me.

Before I sign off on this post I just want to say thanks to those who touched base with me today knowing the significance of today and how special it is to me but at the same time a very trying time. Thank you for acknowledging us and all our children on such a day. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...