Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Do rainbows make you smile?

Rainbows always make me smile, especially woolie ones. I have been meaning to post pics for a few weeks but in light of everything that has been happening for us I just haven't got around to it. Anyways I thought now was as good a time as any to share some pics of Cohen because he makes me smile and so do rainbows. I mentioned in a post recently that a special packaged arrived on our doorstep from a gorgeous Nappycino mumma. For those of you who aren't cloth nappy users (or nappying days have passed) I will explain, they are woolen longies they are to go over cloth nappies, flats or MCN's that need a cover. The wool has been lanolised to aid in waterproofing and stop wetness wicking out onto other clothing, bed etc. My sweet darling boy now has some styling woolies to keep us dry and to keep him warm in these cooler months. Thanks again to the wonderfully talented Kez for your knitting genius, time and effort that went into making these. As you can see you have brightened things up here with rainbows and smiles.







3 comments:

  1. Trudie, i LOVE these pics, Cohen totally carries them off! I love rainbows too and that's why these were such a pleasure to knit! They'll soften every time they're washed too ;)
    Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love them!!! well done Kez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work! I love how each leg is different. Cohen totally rocks the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...