Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh hurry up

If the events in our family life in the past 2 years has taught me anything it is not to wish time away. For the main part I live my life for the now and not put too much thought into what is beyond that. This thought process works just fine for our plans on extended our family and the like. But I must be honest it is not the thought process that works for my creative desires and plans. As I have mentioned in a post a month or so ago now, I have been working on some plans. I hinted at the idea that there may be another blog for you to be following soon. At the moment I am finding myself so desperately waiting for a few other things to fall into place in the next month or two and to be able to introduce you to a passion of mine turned into a blog shop. I am really excited about my plans and hope that those who have a love for the vintage, the sweet, and the different will follow my attempts to make more of something that has been a passion of mine for a long time.

I wish I could give you more information regarding names etc, but obviously that is one of the crucial elements I have to get settled in the next month or so. So for now please stayed tune as time creeps closer and as soon as I can I will be sharing exciting news with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...