Thursday, June 17, 2010

And on the 4th day she created...

Ben has taken Cohen out for a few hours again this morning giving this mumma some creating time rather then letting me loose in yet another op shop. With an old white t-shirt that I no longer liked the style of, look what I have now.



This one is obviously a plain cowl neck loopy (that's what I have decided to call it).....just loop around, double it up and pop it over your head and go!







Something a little different.....










Mix it up with some beads you already have laying around that need a new life.....

All these created with old t-shirt, scissors and sewing machine in a few minutes flat. Now I have some new looks for this winter.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I like the 'shredded' one.You are so stylin'...I never would have thought of anything like that!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...