Friday, June 4, 2010

The results are in...

I had my follow up appointment with my GP this week to discuss the results of my blood tests after the most recent miscarriage. As I expected everything has come back normal. In some respects it's a relief but in some respects it's not. Basically what we are faced with is just getting back on the horse and trying again and seeing how we go. We of course are happy to try again, but we are no fools to this game so we are trying to look at things optimistically but realistically. On another note to do with my visit to the GP she is arranging for me to have further counselling to better support me now and over the next 12 months whilst we are walking through all I have been through in the last 2 years and our plans to keep trying. She has put me on a health plan so that these session will be bulked billed so I don't need to worry about the expense or not having that assistance if I really need it. She is such a wonderfully, awesome GP.....I'm going to be holding on to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...