Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's my favourite number today????

FIVE!!!!!!! Why? The answer is easy, I have had my re lactated booby boy back for 5 months today......WOOOHOOOO!!! Way to go mumma, way to go Cohen look at us go! One more month and we will be 12 months of breastfeeding altogether. As I have said all the way along I don't know how long we have this particular journey for, but we are going to ride this one until the end. I tell you what though after all the work, time, love, effort and emotion that has gone into this journey I think I will be sad to see it come to end whenever that may be. Some people may think I am crazy for saying this but I hope that time doesn't come anytime too soon. Co is such a booby loving boy that I don't see any signs of him slowing down anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. i know how much this meant to you and i'm so so happy you've made it this far. you rock mumma =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...