Monday, July 5, 2010

Catch Up, what's been happening....

Well it's been a little while since I have posted a good ole catch up about all that is happening. To be honest there so much that has been happening that I don't know where to start. The good the bad or the indifferent????? As some of you may know from a post a few weeks ago, I have been seeing a psychologist recently. I have been given a diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress......psych gave me a flow chart and I tick all the boxes so to speak. So we are slowly working on this in my sessions as it is impacting all aspects of my life and relationships with some very close people in my life. So onwards and upwards from there, fingers crossed. Ben and I are back to trying to conceive again, but we are really just cruising along with all that at the moment.....no charting, no watching the clock, no ovulation kits.....just letting be what will be. So if the gods that be have something positive in store for us sometime soon, hopefully the support and help of my psychologist will help me mentally and emotionally through another pregnancy.

So on to brighter news there is a fair bit to share. Last night saw the launch of my first business venture My Vintage Vow. It is all rather exciting to be working, to turn something that has been a passion of mine for the longest time into a little venture. It is the earliest of days in this venture and I honestly don't know how things will go just in the form of a blogshop......but you gotta start somewhere right? At the end of the day I believe in what I want to do and my passion and it will be trial and error finding the best way to market my business that suits our desires to continue to expand our family. I have lots of other creative ideas and projects lined up to be working on and will be introducing them to My Vintage Vow soon I hope. In the long term, I probably will be looking at getting out and about at markets with our wares but we aren't rushing into that just yet.....as I said early days, got to learn to crawl before we can walk.

Now in speaking about the business another good point is that I am getting a chance on a personal, emotional, mental and spiritual level to be creative and artistic.....it's good for the soul. I don't know how amongst everything else that is the craziness of life at present how I am finding time for other things I haven't had time for lately but I am.....go figure. I honestly haven't had a chance or felt I had the energy in the evenings to be reading, but most nights again now I am getting through a few pages before shut eye. I am currently reading albeit slowly a book called Baby Proofing Your Marriage, it has made me realise in many respects how lucky I am with Ben. In other respects I am learning things I just hadn't put any thought to from a man's perspective. Anyways once I get through this book I should be well into the swing of reading again and will be looking for a novel to conquer. Perhaps I could finish one of the several books I failed to finish during my pregnancy with Cohen.

On the home front with Cohen, things are great with my little man....he is such a darling. So much character is pouring out of that wee fella that it's hilarious most days. Both Ben and I find ourselves watching him saying to ourselves and each other just stay that cute and sweet. I could continue on and gush for ages on all the wonderful things Cohen is doing. So instead I will just say that especially in a chaotic time emotionally in my life he brings happiness, smiles, love and laughter to my life......I am so incredibly fortunate.

I'll leave it here for now, I will update again soon......but for now I better get my A into G and get a few things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...