Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Has it been that long?

I just skimmed over my last post where I was commenting on having just reached viability! Wow time flies when you're baking a baby and when you're busy with a go getter like Cohen. Things are going well since last dropping in, there has been a little scare and an infection thrown into the mix but overall all is going well. I have something like about 8 weeks left, but we will see about all that. We will see if we have another go getter in the wings and decides that they must get the show on the road early. I won't be surprised if that is what happens, so I have finally started to get my finger out and I'm getting a little more organised. Aside from some of the emotional ups and downs and issues I have to manage surrounding a pregnancy, I feel overall I am doing at least better then what I was doing at this stage of the game in Cohen's pregnancy. Some of you reading know what we are having and some of you don't, in some part I am so eager to tell you all so I can tell you about some of the bits and pieces I have been getting together for bubs and post some pics!

Well the Christmas and New years break is going to fly past before I know it and then I will be on the serious final countdown for bubs. In other news Cohen is doing well his language skills have come on in such massive leaps and bounds in the last month that he amazes me. It really is just so amazing how quickly things change, just 20 months ago he was a newborn and his little foot was no bigger then my thumb.....a fact I was trying to describe to him the other night (not that he knew what the hell I was on about really). Daddy is going to be home for a week over Christmas/New Year and he will be getting Cohen's big boy bed painted and ready for him to move into as well as a new room. So many changes coming up for my little guy, and I find myself asking myself how am going to love another like him. I know the answer, your heart just expands and you just instantly do......but it is still so hard to comprehend when you look at your first born and look at their perfection.

I have also been keeping busy with Christmas crafts and stuff for the business, I will post pics of my Christmas crafts after Christmas Day as some people are waiting to open gifts. My nesting though is still in full flight, and having DH home over Christmas will be good because I will have an extra set of hands and loads more organisation will happen. I am sorry for my lack of posting recently but aside from the above mentioned I have truly just been keeping busy and have wanted my updates when I do share them about this pregnancy to have light to them. Hopefully after this weekend though I can drop back on in and post some pics and share with you the joys of our last Christmas as a family of three.

Merry Christmas to all, may this season and the year ahead be filled with love and light for you all! From our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...