Friday, January 28, 2011

Pics of my sweet boy!

I haven't posted pics for ages of Cohen, so I thought you might all enjoy seeing what we have been up to this week.

Wednesday for Australia Day we headed off down to the Broadwater really early hoping that the little kiddies paddle area would be open......but alas not until 9am and they don't even let the water flow in until then. So instead we ate our breakfast of jam sandwiches and fruit under the trees and then daddy took Cohen for a paddle in the actual Broadwater itself.





Oh and here are a few pics of Cohen playing with play dough I made for him a few days ago. It's been a good 14 years or so since I have made play dough when I used to work in childcare and even then I never used a recipe that involved cooking it. Since I had forgotten how to make it I just used the cooked recipe from the Cream of Tartar container and it turned out awesome......not a bad effort I say after 14 odd years. Anyways first pic is Cohen's creation which he informed was a dog and then went *pant, pant* with his tongue out.




Cohen cuddling his play dough dog!


Oh no dog lost his head!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...