Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm full of promises

Yes I know I am full of promises I feel like every time I pop in here to add a post after what has been a little absence, I promise you will be hearing from me more regularly. But truly I promise you if you can continue to stick with me, I will be back to posting regularly over here as well.

Life has been really busy here lately Sarah is settling more and more as the weeks go by (she is still very much a mummas girl though), and currently she is living in sheer desperation to get moving at the moment. She is so desperate to crawl that it generally ends in shrilling screams of frustration. Cohen is his regular gorgeous self and we have been riding some of the waves you expect to with a 2 year old. However his cognitive understanding and development with many things is really coming together. He seems to be having such a better understanding of what is expected of him and when. I have been having many proud mummy moments lately with my two darlings and watching them grow and change. To be honest those proud mummy moments have also been for myself too, the little confidence boosters where you see things working with your kids and you say to yourself that you must be doing a pretty good job!

On a personal level plenty has been happening for me. Number one and the primary reason you haven't seen much of me here is because I have been over there, My Vintage Vow Blog. As most of you know it's my little business, my little venture that I re-launched. I have heaps happening there at the moment and a lot behind the scenes. I am so excited that my goals and dreams are slowly being realised over there. It's slow going but that's ok, you've got to start somewhere don't you, and with two little ones as I have in tow I have to pace myself. So please feel free to pop on over to My Vintage Vow and check out what I am up to. If you like what you see and you're a fan of what I am doing and trying to do, why not become a follower so when you don't see me here you will see what I am up to over there. Oh and by the way we are having a giveaway at the moment, so now might be as good a time as any to check out what I am doing.

As for other things that have happened or are happening recently:
- I had an AWESOME birthday, many wonderful things happened and I got spoilt big time....will post soon about it all I promise, with some pics
- I have chopped the hair and gone back to dark, I am loving it and rockin' it (yes I know self flattery goes a long way lol).
- I attended our recent ABA planning meeting, and I am going to be starting investigations into starting my studies to become a counsellor, although I want to fit it in before number 3.
- Yes you heard right we are still crazily planning on bubba number 3, but just not yet but I will have to get my studies started soon as I will need about a year to finish them and can't imagine how I will do it and be motivated to continue if pregnant during studies.

Anyways there is plenty more going on, I hope you are all well and happy and yes I promise with hand on the heart I will pop back in soon.......I still have bigger plans for changing things up over here, just got to get my bearings right with each project and endeavour at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...