Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stinging sore eyes!

To my loyal followers, especially my new followers please bare with me over the next week or so. I have stinging sore eyes after receiving some horrific news yesterday. Sadly my Aunt was killed yesterday in a head on collision. She is the youngest of eight and only 4 years older than me, it has hit the family and extended family hard. So please bare with me if posts are sporadic, as I juggle all my normal balls as well as this terrible news and dealing with family.
I have always been open with you all in my posts, about my journey with my miscarriages as well as Elle and Meg's loss and the grief process and undoubtedly I will have more to document in that journey, watching another mother (my Nanna) loss a child even though she is an adult child....it's all the same.
Thank you, and may you all be well and travel safely.
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor things I am so sorry for you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family at this difficult, sad time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...