Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogtoberfest....

I only learnt of Blogtoberfest last night through We Like to Make Stuff and I have been struck by sheer madness and have signed up both of my blogs for this year. Cathy at Tinniegirl is hosting Blogtoberfest.

I have jumped on board for a variety of reasons, to help me get in the the groove of posting everyday, to encourage myself to find unique and creative ways of sharing tid bits and news with you as well as sharing more of myself with you as well. It's just the right on line gathering and community activity for me to be apart of, and certainly after the last couple of weeks and the personal low and highlights we have had on the home front it will help me get back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thought I would drop by and say hello. My first blogtoberfest, but I can't sign up for buy nothing new, as I am too random of a girl! I adore vintage, yesterday buying my grandson an old wooden trike from a random shop on parramatta road, Stanmore. Great idea that,s what I will blog about today, I look forward to reading your two blogs

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...