Thursday, October 13, 2011

How they see things...

Yesterday afternoon I was having a play with the kids in the yard and I had my camera out. I was rolling around in the grass with them, I was down on their level. Then I thought about trying to capture some photos of how Sarah must see and view things. Some of the pics are a bit blurry but I really adore them.

I just love how I have captured what was taking her interest, mostly from her point of view. Oh to be a kid again and view such things with simplicity. You know, when you get down on kids eye level as an adult things really do seem lot more fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! We often don't see things from our children's perspective because we're too busy or we just don't get down on their level. Thanks for the reminder to see things from their level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images, it,s fun trying new things with the camera

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...