Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Hungry Caterpillar.....

This afternoon I was playing outside with the kids and in true and regular fashion, Cohen started running over to me with a collection of things just for me. This afternoon amongst my treasures he gave me, was a dying hibiscus flower with a little guest.

Hence we now have, a little study of our subject occurring, much to Cohen's delight. However he did tell the caterpillar off for eating my flower though.

We will see how our little observation goes, we've arranged some yummy leaves and petals and we will perhaps need to find a bigger container and some branches if we hope to see this very hungry caterpillar turn into a beautiful butterfly.

2 comments:

  1. I love caterpillars, we found one and brought him home today too. Our last caterpillar adventure ended in disaster with wasps parasitising our little pet. Awful.Good luck with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just LOVE caterpillars (or 'Caties' as the Badoo calls them). I could watch them for hours. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...