Monday, October 31, 2011

A little MIA....

Yes I know I have been a little missing in action, haven't I? Yes I know I had the Blogtoberfest pledge to uphold? Yeah I know I have missed a few days in the last week! Why? Honestly, I have been busy and we have had friends return from overseas and friends arrive from far north Queensland and I also attended a Vintage Fashion and Decor Fair in Brisbane on the weekend. I've just been busy with life. Sarah and Cohen are still both teething and having up and down days.....I swear my two take for ever to teeth.

I guess that's the thing with blogging sometimes, isn't it, it's about living life rather then worrying about where the next post is coming from (if you're that fly by the seat of your pants type of blogger). Of course I had wanted to fulfill the pledge and post every day, but the pledge has taken on a different meaning for me this month. It's forced me to have focus and experiment with my time management with me having my two blogs that I am trying to put equal time and effort into. This month I have learnt things that work for me and things that don't and what I can be doing better. This month I have also made some wonderful friends and contacts and made some very serious goals in regards to my blogging in the next twelve month.
Pic of me on the weekend at the Vintage Fashion and Decor Fair with one of my knew blogging friends.
It's been no secret that I have been wanting to revamp my blog here and that I have hopes and goals and dreams of offering all sorts of wonderful help and support here from my experiences with mummydom, loss, grief, breastfeeding, natural parenting and beyond. I know I have mentioned it a few times now, but I just want to assure you that I'm not an all talk blogger....there is action behind these words. What I can most certainly tell you is that in the new year, Journey to Bliss is locked in for a blog revamp and I can't wait to introduce you to the wonderful person who is helping me.....I am sure you will fall in love with her as I have. Coming into the new year and beyond there is going to be lots of exciting things happening, I hope you're ready and strapped in for this, Journey to Bliss, we're on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...