Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nanna comes to the rescue...

I mentioned yesterday that I left my Nanna's house with some clippings and I hoped we would be getting our hands a little dirty today potting them. I haven't been able to have a chance today amongst other going ons and Sarah being clingy to get them in soil, so it is on the back burner for this week as I suspect Sarah may be starting to teeth.

However one thing I did do today when I was out at the clothes line was check our retaining wall, and all the plants I have put in for the fairy wonderland. Sadly all the plants except the bromeliads have died, but at least we have something to work with. Then the thought dawned on me, that if I can get the succulent cuttings to take from my Nan, the fairy wonderland may have more hope.

So until I get a chance over the next few days to get them in the ground I have moistened a tea towel in a tray and laid the clippings down, Nan gave me the impression that this would be more the suitable for succulents!?!?

Here is a pic of what I got from Nan, I do hope they take off and the fairy wonderland looks more hopeful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...