Monday, October 10, 2011

Not even a snapshot today...

Mondays are often the day the kids and I can still be found in our pj's until lunch, heck even still at dinner time we can be found like that some Mondays. At the start of the week I like to try and get on top of all those little things I didn't manage to on the weekend. Today saw many a job get started, but nothing completed. As I type this post I am breastfeeding Sarah, wet laundry is in the machine, the garage is a mess from efforts to organize stuff, toys are everywhere, folding needs to be done, I'm tired from last nights feedathon and DH isn't well.

The internal debate is to stay home tomorrow and get on top of everything or leave it all behind and head out in the morning with kids for an adventure.

Sorry no snapshot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...