Thursday, October 6, 2011

PJ's, Leftovers and Rainy Days....

It's one of those days. Every mum knows what I mean when I say those few words. Cohen has one of his other pesky 2 year old molars trying to cut through at the moment, so he is running a bit wacky at the moment, with the threat of temps which I have to keep an eye on. So somewhere in between his craziness and a visit from my parents this morning and breastfeeding none of us have managed to get out of our PJ's today.

But today I am thankful for....

Leftover pumpkin and zucchini savory pancakes and salad, added a few pieces of cheese and pear cheek and lunch was sorted.

A determined little miss who much prefers to feed herself, good thing I guess that she has responded well to baby led solids and finger foods.

But I will be even more thankful for some of this later on...

That's right.....SLEEP.

But there is rarely rest for the wicked. So I am just grateful that I am a SAHM mum because it's the only job I can turn up to in my PJ's, my hair unbrushed, teeth not brushed with scrounged together leftovers for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...