Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rainy day car trip...

Just a short and sweet one today, with a snapshot. It's been a long day after heading off on a rainy day car trip to see my Nanna. I needed to see her and wrap my arms around her and let her know I love her. It's been a long month since my Aunts passing. We had a lovely morning visiting and after a morning of go go, go, go from Cohen and incessant talking to boot this is what we got for the trip home.

We have two little projects for tomorrow thanks to my Nan. We have some crafting with pine cones thanks to Nan's tree dropping natural crafty treasures. We will also be getting our hands a little dirty potting some succulent clippings we got from Nan. It's funny nearly every memory have of visiting my Nan as a child or adult I have nearly always left with clippings of plants or posies of flowers.......what beautiful memories to have.

1 comment:

  1. Thats what Nansen are all about. A beautiful person to cuddle, someone to show you a craft , and of course a cutting or two!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...