Monday, November 7, 2011

Kiss, Kiss...

I have some big posts I'm working on at the moment. This post wasn't planned or intended for today but whilst I perfect and refine a couple of posts I'm working on, I have something to share with you.

See this wee gorgeous face? Kissable isn't it? Well this pic was taken a few months ago, but it is a fav of mine. My wee little girl is soon to turn 9 months in about 2 weeks. She has blown away her daddy and I tonight showing us that she knows what kiss, kiss means. It is ever so cute and she leans in mouth open to plant one on you. She even understands cuddles and place her cheek against yours to snuggles into our necks.

She has further astounded us this evening by free standing........I suspect we're going to have another early walker on our hands.

Everything is happening so fast now, I just want to freeze time and enjoy this sweet time forever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how great that she can kiss kiss, Luke is a similar age, he turns 9 months next week and he's coming on leaps and bounds as well. It's so exciting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...