Friday, November 25, 2011

Mummy blog blah....

I do quite a bit of blog reading each day and there seems to be a bit of "blogging blah" as I would call it going on. There are a lot of bloggers missing in action at the moment and then there are others who are posting but mentioning and quoting that they are struggling to word their posts or find inspiration. Although I've noticed it with a lot of mummy blogs, to be honest I'm noticing it right across the board with the blogs I follow and different genres.

In fact just the other day I started a post about how I have several meaty subjects lined up to talk about but I'm struggling to have the words flow, like how I would like to read it if you know what I mean? Is this "blogging blah" like the end of the year crawl when working full time and you're just desperate for a few weeks off and some free space in the head to zone out.

Either way I don't know what the answer is, but all I know is despite ideas, goals and projects I'm working on behind the scenes sometimes you just need to step back and let life be the cue. I think we can so often live in a headspace of continuous thought about the future that we sometimes need to scale things back. So in respect to Creating Calm this month and the upcoming silly season, I'm going to put the serious stuff on the back burner and get on with fun stuff and sharing that with you all.

The new year will see a new look coming for Journey to Bliss, with me getting stuck into some meaty subjects but there will always still be lots of fun to share. Oh and I'm brewing another idea and plan for an awesome weekly feature.

1 comment:

  1. I think it must be that we're nearing the end of the year. Everyone's trying to keep up with 'real-life' and then have some input into their blog - it's exhausting.

    This time of year should be fun - I look forward to seeing what you've got planned.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...