Friday, November 4, 2011

My first back carry....

Totally unrelated to anything else, other than my natural parenting ways I just had to show you this.

My first back carry in a wrap. I'm no professional with woven wraps or back carrying, but I'm pretty pleased that Sarah was comfortable enough to sleep even if it's not a perfect wrap job........but I must have done something right huh? Anyways I might be seeing a gorgeous baby wearing mumma friend of mine on the weekend, so I'm sure she will guide me to improvements in my carry.

It's a whole new world of baby wearing I'm venturing into now......I like my girl on the front but she really is needing a new view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...