Thursday, December 29, 2011

Capturing the new header image.....

Well today's the day.

I am off with my little family for a photoshoot which if all goes to plan will result in an amazing new header image for my blog redesign that will start to take shape soon. I am working with a friend of a friend who has recently started a photography business in the last 6 months, and we are hoping to scratch each others back so to speak with this project.

I don't want to reveal too much about the location or the image and what we are going to try and achieve today. But suffice to say we are relying on mother nature to play into our hands a little bit. If she doesn't play into our hands, we are just going to have to go for Plan B.

I am excited about the changes that are to come in the new year here with Journey to Bliss, I hope you are too. I hope you will continue to stay tuned over coming weeks as I am piecing together other plans and will be on the search for contributors and guest posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...