Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun times....

It's a great time of year, isn't it? Lots of questions being asked by intriguing minds. Smiles, laughs and tickles at funny stories about the jolly old man in the red suit. Reflective times for mumma's and dadda's of how much has happened in a year. How much they have grown, how much more is to come.

It's been another big year for this little family, and next year will undoubtedly be the same with so many exciting plans and thoughts. So much to happen here and so much to happen for me, us, our family hopefully. Although I've been preparing for Christmas happily, somewhere out of the blue today I think the spirit of Christmas really invaded me.......I'm getting so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post that made me reflect also! Hope you all have a lovely christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...