Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pay it Forward.....

This morning before my two poppets were awake I was sitting in bed catching up on my blog reading and so forth. Reading up on the happenings of the gorgeous Love Elycia, and her post reminded me that I was part of a Pay It Foward challenge amongst my friends on Facebook last year. The challenge was to make something handmade for the first 5 people who commented on my status at that point. Then I had 12 months in that time to make and send a little handmade love off to them.

So guess what? I'm going to do this again both here and over at My Vintage Vow, so that will mean 10 people in total will get a little handmade love from me some point within the next twelve months.

All you have to do is be a follower and be one of the first 5 people to leave comment and a way of contacting you and I will get lurking about your blogs to suss out a little something special for you.

Please also leave a comment if you're not one of the 5 but you have been inspired to pay it forward too.

Oh and if there are already 5 comments here and you'd still love a chance t a little handmade love from me pop on over to My Vintage Vow and see if there is still a chance for you there.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! I'm doing this on my blog soon too -- mermaideyes.com. :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...