Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teeny photoshoot sneak peak....

Just before the new year we had our photoshoot day, to try and catch some pics for the blog redesign and overhaul. Between Kerri-Anne of KMCT Photography and I are working in photo editing at the moment. It's still too early in the game to know which images I'm going to settle on and I can't go showing you them all......at least not yet anyway. But I wanted to share this pic that was snapped of Cohen and I.

I've been playing around with different filters and so forth on my iPad with the Pixlromatic app.

Not only was the photoshoot fun it also was a great afternoon out of family fun again. I'm so excited about all the possibilities in all the elements of my life this year , including this here blog. Please remember I have a call out for contributors and people to guest post, so pop on over to the post I've linked and have a read. Even if it's not something up your alley, be sure to let your other blog buddies know who might be interested......I really want to share the blog love around with all these upcoming changes.

7 comments:

  1. Some advertising networks require that publishers are
    at least 18 years of age to join them. The more topics you cover the more
    you will be read. With the increase in only business and
    blogs amazing popularity it has allowed a union where business blogs have been formed as a way to raise productivity online.


    Feel free to visit my web blog: Blogging tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xbox Live comes in two flavors, Silver and Gold,
    but regardless of which you choose, you can integrate it
    with Windows Live Messenger. Live experience at no fee for the multiplayer sessions is now available
    with some of the reputed websites dedicated to virtual game.
    These occasions aren't common and only occur when sponsored by some other company.

    my web page ... free xbox live codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before long you will notice that your hands remain soft
    and silky all the time. Nail biting cream generally contains aloe and
    vitamins A and E and all the ingredients being used are natural.

    According to Web - Md males tend to bite their nails more than women.


    my web site :: http://howtostopnailbiting.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precautions: Please don't intercourse with your spouse. It is for this reason that you should use cranberries along with any other yeast infection treatments. It also reduces the chances of your baby acquiring the infection.

    My weblog: Yeast Infection Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortunately, with right ringing in the ear treatment,
    you could reduce these suffering substantially. Medication:
    If tinnitus was originally caused by ear infection, medicine can be prescribed to treat the condition.
    The Chinese have practiced what we would now call alternative medicine and treatment for centuries.


    my blog post ... cure for tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I want tο ѕubsсribe fοr this ωebpаgе tо taκe
    newest uрԁateѕ, theгefοre ωhere саn
    i do іt please hеlp.

    Also ѵіsіt my web site: reputation management

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...