Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby wearing at the Hello Blogger Workshop....

Yesterday I spent the day in Brisbane at the Hello Blogger Events Workshop, listening to and being inspired by some awesome Queensland bloggers. I'm still digesting information and my mind is buzzing with thoughts, goals, ideas and possibilities. I will be sharing tidbits and links to some of these wonderful bloggers throughout the week. But as well as having such wonderful and knowledable speakers to listen to a lot of networking went on as bloggers, met other bloggers, discovered new blogs, found like minded people in interests and inspirations.

However for today I wanted to share this sweet moment.
This is Ames from Accidental Wonderland, with her sweet, swishy and fresh little baby girl. I was ever so lucky to give Ames a run down quickly before the workshop started on how to wrap and tie a Hug-a-bub wrap. I had mentioned to Ames at a previous bloggers gathering that a stretchy wrap was a lifesaver with a toddler to run after as well.


So Amy came with wrap in hand and I got to do a demo for her first which meant I got to have a wee little snuggle with little miss, before mumma tried her first attempt at the wrap. I was thrilled to be able to help Ames and even more thrilled that Ames enjoyed her wearing experience with the stretchy wrap yesterday.

Now for the news I have been holding out on.....
Well when I say I've been holding out on you all, it's been in as much as I have been working on things in the lead up to the new blog design being installed. But the news, I have to share seems poignant to this post and helping Ames yesterday. What I wish to share with you is that later this week I will be introducing you to a new member of the Journey to Bliss team, who will be educating us all more on all things Babywearing. So if you have an interest in baby wearing and carriers, or want to know more and expand your knowledge to make informed decisions that are right for you, your children and family, be sure to follow us for the ride.

6 comments:

  1. I saw the baby wrap in Brisbane and it's SO nifty. That baby looked cuddled every single second. NONE of my babies were ever that small though.

    Lovely meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore my little girl in the same wrap, I kept using that same style wrap until she was about 6 months.

      Delete
  2. Naaaaw, great post. And bubba Lucy pics. Perfection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post!?!?
    Thank you so much for helping me! The wrap is wonderful and I've used it often but wouldn't have been able to without your help.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my honour Hun. I'm so pleased I was able to help you. It's such a wonderful experience babywearing, I love it.

      Delete
  4. AWESOME :) ! I love the content of your blog. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Be sure to check out my PRINCESS VERA WANG GIVEAWAY ending June 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM. Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...