Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh so pretty......the new blog design

I am so excited that this day has come, and I am posting my first post with this new blog design. I have three thank you's to send out. First to the ever fabulous Melissa from Suger Coat It who has endured countless rambling emails regarding plans for the new design, amongst other crazy ramblings I have about all manner of things. Melissa endures my insanity and I love her for it and putting up with it, and my silly and what is probably quiet obvious questions with quiet obvious answers. If it wasn't for Melissa's efforts I would still be fluffing about talking about wanting to do a redesign. If you've been considering a blog redesign, please stop by Melissa's and check out her links and be sure to shoot her an email, you won't be disappointed.

The second thank you has to go to the wonderful and ever so generous Kerri-Anne from KMCT Photography, who took us on for a photo shoot to help me find the new feel for the blog design. Kerri-Anne is growing and expanding her photography skill set all the time. She captured exactly what our family is like in our header image. She captured Ben and I being Ben and I and the kids being exactly as they are. All though Ben and I are posed the kids aren't they are just doing what they do and that's what is captured here......I love it, it's us.

Finally the last thank you goes to all my friends, family and readers, you've endured countless comments about a redesign coming. I am so thankful for you sticking with me and I hope that you like the new design and what I have in store here over the coming weeks and months. I personally am so excited about what the future holds for Journey to Bliss. I hope you will continue to join me.

Lastly please bare with us though as we tweak a few things here and there with the design, oh and keep an eye out under the header as I get down to breaking my content down for easier access and or exciting plans I have.

Much love to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful Trudie. I love the header! It's such a refreshing design/colour-scheme you've chosen as well - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...