I love this time of year, Easter break, for us there's no running around trying to squeeze everyone in the family into four days like Christmas is for one day. We have just had the most wonderful time these past four days. I didn't want it to end and have Ben back off to work today.
But there are always the memories and highlights:
* French Toast and Nutella cheekiness.
* Trains, planes and automobile fun.
* Like father, like son moments.
* Homemade Hot Cross Buns
* My special hot chocolate recipe.
* Ticking things off the odd jobs list.
* Gardening, new spaces.
* Water play and tea sets.